8 facts 'bout me *tagged by Ade

Friday, May 09, 2008

Each writer must post these rules first.
* Each one starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People that are tagged need to write their own entry about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read what you wrote.

Fact 1: I love chocolates. especially white chocolates. at the moment i'm really into melted white chocolate spread over red ribbon banana cake (a must try!)

Fact 2: I like green mangoes dipped in salt with patis and sili. yummy!

Fact 3: When i cut my nails, i hold the nail cutter upside down. no sharp nail edges.

Fact 4: I smell the back of my hands/fingers upon waking up in the morning. i just love the scent.

Fact 5: I love fruit scented body sprays, shower gels, and lotions.

Fact 6: I get senti over very simple things. i'm being more of a cry baby these days.

Fact 7: I'm allergic to home-cooked bagoong and selected seafoods. I was once brought to the emergency room because of an allergic reaction to bagoong.

Fact 8: I also have my jologs moments most of the time. :)

Im tagging Lau, Clariz, Lynette, Potz, Grace, Weng, Itchie, Amor

Permalink | 1 Comments