i'm a blogger now

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

i was at the PRC this morning for my registration. i finished everything i needed to do and went home earlier than expected. i was under the hot noon sun as i walk my way home from the main road. i was too lazy to bring my umbrella this morning 'coz i thought I'll be home after sunset. i had no choice but to bear the scorching heat of the sun. whew! home at last. after a cold drink, i wanted to sleep but i can't so i faced my computer and started my usual routine of checking my YM and other accounts. as i read my friends' blog entries, i thought of creating my own on this site. i'm not a regular blogger but i had my previous entries at friendster blog. this time i kinda feel like sharing pieces of me in the web. and that's why i'm a blogger now. here's a glimpse of me...

Permalink | 0 Comments