updating...

Friday, May 09, 2008

my schedule for the month of May is really overwhelming. i'm still on my volunteer work in the hospital on weekdays and on weekends, i attend my review classes. "wala ka na naman sa sirkulasyon minette!" i know i'll be hearing this line again from my friends. today was actually an unexpected break but it came out to be a good one 'coz i had a chance update my blog. i had myself excused from work since yesterday to take care of my mom because she got sick. when i got home the other day, she was complaining of abdominal pain, diarrhea and vomiting. we were worried and we wanted to bring her to the hospital but she refused to, so we decided to give her home medication and bottles of Gatorade for re hydration. plus, of course, TLC from her nurse (ahem!). thank God she's well now.

Permalink | 0 Comments