nicknames

Friday, December 26, 2008

RULE: list all the names you were called by and the people who calls you that. tag at least 5 members of your contacts and give a comment on their site for them to know they've been tagged.

*minetteski/netski - my tita fannie used to be the only one who calls me by this name. later on, other friends were also using it like SR.
*'te - i'm the eldest among three. no wonder my siblings call me by this name.
*minski - shortened minetteski. lauish, evits, & marapots call me by this name. we also call each other kosa.
*net - nickname used by my family & relatives... and some very close friends also. including one of my exes ;)

*minuto - my lola used to call me by this name. she gave me and my cousins funny nicknames when we were kids.
*ettenim - my name spelled backwards. given by winston.
*netmi - this nickname was made by Oble during our practicum days at Holiday Inn Clark. secret code daw nya to refer to me. wow ha! hindi obvious na ako yan. swear!
*elmo - kooki monster calls me by this name.
*pare - tawag sa kin ni potz, bembs at potchi.
*linsao - my surname... this is me for yambao & catalig.
*linsy - tawag sa kin ni hugzy.
*ati - by Weng, Itchie, & Nona. we call each other by this term.
*sis - my Dgroup sisses call me this. and most of my girlfriends too.
*my lab - another term of endearment from my tita fannie.
*tin tin - tawag sa kin ng mga tita ko in some occasions. christine bersola look-a-like daw :p
*hunny - sabi ni winnie the pooh.
*sis-ter! - tawag sa kin ni MJ, ang baklang biznes partner ko sa imaginary parlor na negosyo namin.
*milette, lynette, ninette, pinette, mineth - people who misheard, mispelled, and mispronounced my name.

(i'm tagging marie, monetsky, clariz, potz, & lau)

Permalink | 1 Comments